PS3 Call of Duty 4
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

PS3 Call of Duty 4

DIE DEUTSCHE COD4 COMMUNITY & SPIELERGEMEINSCHAFT

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Victoria dating - Come and get this

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Geelongd
Gast

Victoria dating  - Come and get this Empty
BeitragThema: Victoria dating - Come and get this   Victoria dating  - Come and get this Icon_minitimeDi Jul 26 2011, 07:35

Sunbury dating - So flexible you will love me My name is Araceli SCHUMACHER i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. black singles Cairns online dating Warrnambool online dating australia free online dating Nowra-Bomaderry online dating I am a very out going person. I love to have fun. Goof around. Im tired of being stuck with JERKS. That is all I ever get stuck with,and I hate it. I think im the UNLUCKY one or just feel that way but maybe my luck will change. im shy usually in public but wanna explore my wild side. im a single young hottie looking for some revenge on my ex woh cheated on me. im kinda new in town and bored and want some fun! if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Just an honest down to earth girl looking for an honest down to earth man. I love to laugh and need someone to share an oh shit and giggle or two with. I try to not take anyone or anything in my life for granted and live life with no regrets. I believe in honesty above all else and aay what I mean and mean what I say. I love going shopping and hanging out with friends. I also like to go to the movies and out to dinner. Some of my favorite tv shows are Ghost Whisperer NCIS Criminal Minds Are you smarter than a 5th grader Wipe Out ect...So I'm a very outgoing person and looking for a guy that is similar to me. just looking for a goodtime ,in and out of bed , just ask looking for female or male to just have some fun .like going to the gym a lot .just about doing anything , and trying new things in the bedroom. looking 4 man clean well hung knows what 2 do with it must b straight no strings must b thick! the older the better so u can teach me new stuff. must be disease free no exceptions!
Nach oben Nach unten

Victoria dating - Come and get this
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
PS3 Call of Duty 4 :: Sonstiges :: Gast-Forum-
Gehe zu: